- Class and ID Selectors: Make your own selectors without the need for sticky-backed plastic!
- Grouping and Nesting: Properties assigned to multiple selectors or selectors within selectors.
- Pseudo Classes: Defining various states of a link selector.
- Shorthand Properties: Various properties, such as borders and margins that amalgamate other properties into one.
- Background Images: Guess.
- Specificity: How a browser will deal with conflicting CSS rules.
- Display: Specifying the characteristics of a box.
- Pseudo Elements: Styling first letters, first lines and placing content before and after elements.
- Page Layout: Floating and positioning boxes.