HTML Intermediate Tutorial
Whereas the purpose of the HTML Beginner Tutorial was to teach the bare essentials, this guide adds a few nuts and bolts, which shouldn’t be particularly difficult as such, but will add a bit more to our understanding of HTML and enable us to do a few more things.
- Span and Div: The “meaningless” elements, used with CSS.
- Text: Abbreviations, Quotations, and Code
- Meta Tags: Bolting on extra information about your web page.
- Tables: rowspan and colspan: Expanding on the Tables page of the HTML Beginner Tutorial, looking at header-cells and merging cells.
- Description Lists: The forgotten lists.
- Text: Addresses, Definitions, Bi-directional, and Editorial
- Sectioning: Greater semantic structures for documents.